* Please bring your own face covering with you to you appointment.
*You will be asked to wait outside or a designated waiting area until your therapist comes to collect you.
*Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment and alone so we don't have too many clients within the salon.
*You will be asked to handle your own coat /bag as we will not be able to offer to take this from you.
*Unfortunately we cannot offer any refreshments or beverages also magazine so please feel free to bring your own if need be.
*You will be unable to touch products within our retail shelf. If you are interested in purchasing a product please ask a member of staff for help.
* Your therapist will be wearing protective PPE this may seem strange but it is to protect yourselves and us . They will be changed regularly according to the government and world health Organization Guidelines.
*All equipment used in your treatment will be sterilized straight after treatment.
*All areas of the salon will be cleaned regularly and we will be allowing more time between clients for a deep clean.
* Please pay by card or via bank transfer to avoid any cash
* Please only come to the salon if you have an appointment as I can only operate a appointment only work diary.
* Please wash or sanitize your hands as you enter the treatment room.
* Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any of the covid 19 symptoms. Please also inform myself if you experience any symptoms prior to treatment
* Due to government guidelines I am unable to offer any facial treatments , eye treatments or waxing within the facial area. This will be updated as soon as it is clarified to do so.